Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sad

Last night I felt depressed. My run club was running later than normal, so I didn't go. I told myself I would run right after work. Instead, I went home, ate everything in sight, then took a nap. I woke up just before the news story about the 10 year old girl whose parents beat her to death a couple weeks ago. I felt even worse. I ended up running 2.6 miles last night, but not well.

Today I woke up in a good mood. My new order of prenatal vitamins came yesterday. It was $85 instead of the $11 I was expecting. I looked up my account online and found out the script was for a name brand instead of generic. I called the company only to find out that I am not able to return them, and I owe them $85. I did the mail order because my script was supposed to be $11 for a 3 month supply instead of $8 for a 1 month supply at the local pharmacy. When my doctor rewrote the script, he didn't do it for a generic. I was practically bawling on the phone to the poor customer service rep. This doctor's office has not done anything right from day 1. I can't wait to go back to my old doctor!

Now I am having trouble keeping from crying at the littlest things. I should go home, but I'll just be depressed at home then.

No comments: