Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yesterday I did have a few tears, but they were short lived. I felt mellow again, but I am making progress. For the first time in almost a month I caught myself signing along to a song. I planned to and actually did get the dishes done. I think it is the first time in almost a month that I have been able to complete a household chore from start to finish. M has been picking up all the slack around the house. Last night I had planned to do the floors after finishing the dishes. Instead I read my journal.

My strong desire to start having kids started over 3 years ago. Maybe that is why I am having such a hard time with my miscarriage. I have been waiting for a long time and then I lose the first baby I was expecting.

My journal also revealed to me how hard I have struggled with my weight. I am definitely an emotional eater. I have really noticed that recently. I know how to eat healthy, and I know how to exercise. I actually love to run, but I haven't since last Tuesday. The effort of even changing into workout clothes seems like too much. I have walked on the treadmill a couple times, but it was a huge chore. I have the opportunity to really work on this area of my life for awhile. I need to take full advantage of it.

No comments: