Friday, April 20, 2007

Trying to be positive

I have just reread most of my posts. They seem so negative and I am really not a negative person. I think having a miscarriage has really brought out the worst in me. Today I am going to be positive!

Things I am thankful for:
1. M
2. My friends
3. My family
4. That I have a roof over my head and food on my table
5. That I have a job that pays me decent and doesn't stress me out
6. M is graduating in 2 weeks!
7. M has a job lined up for after graduation
8. Our vacation in 2 weeks
9. The sun is out today
10. I finally have a new comforter and paint for our bedroom
11. My health
12. My church
13. That each day is getting a little easier
14. That I still have a chance to be a mom
15. M's patience
16. That our marriage has gotten stronger through everything

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Watching the hotair balloon race tomorrow
2. Nice weather this weekend
3. Painting our front door and bedroom
4. Hanging the new bedroom curtains and using our new comforter
5. Finding a geocache this weekend
6. M's graduation
7. Our vacation
8. My ultrasound on May 2
9. Meeting our children

As I was typing my 2 lists, I realized that I am not in the mindset that I am pregnant again. I need to start thinking like I am pregnant. This is a joyous time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Just an update. The hot air balloon race was a lot of fun. We got up and got some donuts. We watched about 10 balloons lift off and then drove to the landing site. It is so cool watching the balloons float through the air. The balloon race in the evening was cancelled due to lack of wind. Instead they did tether rides but since I had the dogs and C had A, we did not get to go up. M says we will take a real balloon ride someday. I can't wait!