Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Commentathon

For those of you who are new to this site, recently suffered a loss, or are struggling with infertility, you need to check out a couple of websites. The first is the Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss Blog Directory, this site will link you to other blogs of people who have been in or are currently in your shoes if you have experienced loss. The second site is Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters, this site mostly touches on infertility but also some on loss. It is a large community, you will find a lot of information, and Mel is always coming up with great ideas to encourage others. I like this site much better than message boards because I don't feel lost in the mix.

This week's idea is Commentathon, if you are wanting comments or looking for blogs to comment on, check out the post. It is a great way to encourage others.

If this is your first time on my blog, thanks for stopping by.
~~~~

Last night I felt better than I have in a long time. We took Maggie & Bandit to a park that they had never been too. It has a paved walking path and several paths through a wooded area. It almost felt like we were in the mountains. They loved getting away from the puppies for a little while. It was so nice to feel a bit like my old self, happy, carefree, and full of energy.


Here are a couple updated pictures. The first is Bandit sniffing Squeaky. The second is Hershey.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Just too cute!

furrow said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I remember visiting here a while back, and I'm very happy to see that your pregnancy is still going well.

LOVE your puppy pictures.

Tina said...

Thanks for stopping by... Oh those puppies are TOOO CUTE!!! I want a pug, but we are just not ready for a dog yet. You will have to post more pics so I can live through you on that one...

KarenO said...

Hershey is just too cute for words! Glad I discovered your blog, will definitely come by more often :)

mandolyn said...

Adorable pups! I love furry babies (and have a personal zoo to prove it...)

Meg said...

AWWWW way to cute....

The Town Criers said...

Sniff--thank you.

The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you're starting to feel like your old self again.

Carole said...

Rachel,
Okay...those dogs are just the cutest *ever*. Your story is so powerful...thank you for sharing it.

I hear ya on the OB's. My seemed to always call on Friday afternoon of a long weekend. So I'd miss the call and then get to spend a 3 day weekend obsessing about it. {sigh}
~Carole

Shelby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And your puppies are just adorable!