Thursday, June 28, 2007

Misc. Thoughts

Yuck. My office is next to the bathroom. Someone has recently made the habit of throwing up almost every day around lunch time. I am not sure if they are pregnant or have an eating disorder because I am not sure who it is. The sound really turns my stomach though.

I am feeling much better today. I ate a real supper last night for the first time in days.

I think I felt the baby move yesterday too. I am not sure, but it was a feeling I never felt before. It is kind of early for me to feel anything as I am only 16 weeks, but I guess I'll find out soon enough if that is what it was. I think being able to feel the baby to move, and know that is what it is, will really relieve a lot of my fears. It will make it easier to know that the baby is still thriving.

Have a good Thursday!

No comments: