Friday, June 8, 2007

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who stops by here to see what is going on with me. A special thanks to everyone who encourages me through their comments.

The day I started this blog, I was feeling really low. I had no idea how many people were in similar situations as me, I just knew I didn't want anyone else to go through this. I wanted to document how I was feeling and my healing process so that others could learn. I didn't know if anyone would ever actually read this, but writing helped me get all my thoughts out into the open. I didn't have to wallow in them once I got them out.

In the process I have been encouraged by many people. Some experienced their own loss, and most struggled to become or are currently struggling to become parents. I appreciate that in your own way you can still give me hope. I am happy to hear success stories such as the birth of a healthy baby, or a pregnancy that is currently going well. I really appreciate hearing from those of you who are slightly ahead of me in the pregnancy after a loss process. There are days that I feel I must be crazy, but knowing others feel the same way makes me realize I am normal.

So , thanks for reading and giving me someone to "talk" to. It has helped me tremendously.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I just wanted to drop by and offer you some support and encouragement. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks as well. I then struggled with infertility for 2 years before getting pregnant again. I gave birth 6 weeks ago to a beautiful baby boy. There is hope...you may want to check out my blog http://laceylittledog.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

And I am thanking you for having your blog and being able to give support and encouragement to me when I have needed it most. Thanks for sharing your journey and letting people like me know that we are not alone.

Melanie said...

Thank you so much for this blog. About a month and a half ago I had a miscarriage 7 weeks into my pregnancy. It would have been our first child. I'm still grieving so it helps me so much to read what others have been through and how they dealt with it.