Monday, July 2, 2007

17 Weeks

I have made it to my next milestone. I know someone who miscarried at 16 weeks, so I was nervous about making it through that week. I am now past it and still no problems. I am almost half way through this pregnancy. My next milestone is 20 weeks, the half way point.

I am still not showing. My clothes are tight and I have started to wear maternity pants, but I'm still in regular shirts. I could probably get by with regular pants in a bigger size, but maternity pants are pretty comfortable.

Chica and 2 of the puppies went to a new home this weekend. I felt pretty bad the first day when the puppies that were left were crying. They seemed OK yesterday though.

5 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Congratulations on an exciting milestone! I bet you'll pop soon.

ultimatejourney said...

In case I didn't give enough context for my last sentence, I meant I bet your belly will pop out soon and you'll be showing :)

Stilla Momma said...

I am so glad you made it to this milestone too :)

*hug*

chicklet said...

Very exciting stuff! Congratulations:-)

Chris said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you making this milestone. I know it must be a relief for you. Still sending good vibes and prayers your way.