Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept. 11

Today is September 11, a day many people will never forget. For those people directly affected by this tragedy, I said a prayer for you this morning. I can't imagine how difficult it was for you to lose a loved one in such a terrible way. I know how much I have grieved for my baby that I had not even known about for 3 months, how much more you must have grieved for your spouse, child, sibling, or friend. I hope that today has some how turned into a positive in your life.
~~~
I can't figure out how to get the fancy pink box, but you can click the link below to see it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iAXC3whppTc/Rt64zxP8lPI/AAAAAAAAAVI/pNWKWuzUNP4/s1600-h/rockin_girl_blogger.jpg



I was nominated by Chris for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Thanks Chris! Now to return the favor, here are my 5 nominees in alphbetical order (I tried not to nominate people that were nominated by others previously):




  1. Elizabeth for her intellegence and quick wit.


  2. Kilikina because she is positive despite losing 2 little ones. Here's hoping baby number 3 makes it!


  3. Mandolyn for being one of the first people to support me after losing my baby. Her story of her loses and now precious daughter gave me hope when I really needed it.


  4. Melanie for being supportive in my grieving process when she has lost a little one of her own.


  5. Tiffany for her positive reassurance and comments after my loss. I don't think she actually has a blog, but I still appreciate her.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm blushing! Thank you!!

Melanie said...

I, too, remember the pain others have gone through today. Much more than I went through. I always light a candle on Sept 11.

I am honoured that you nominated me for the award! I truly appreciate it. Thank you!

kiLikiNa said...

i didn't expect to be nominated at all! and i'm so honoured to be nominated. i truly appreciate it. it was truly nice of you. thank you!