Thursday, September 20, 2007

Zoo pictures

This couple's lawsuit upsets me. If I have learned anything in recent months, it is that having 2 embryos implanted does not always guarantee a baby, much less two. I am sorry that they only wanted one child and ended up with two. They could have placed one for adoption after they were born if they were concerned about the amount of work. Instead they waited until they are 3 and then sued the doctor for implanting 2 embryos. If those children ever find out what their parents did, they will feel very unloved. I know the names aren't mentioned, but if I saw the back of my mom on TV, or her picture only from the neck down, I would still know it is her.

Anyway, I am still trying to be positive. I am posting some pictures from my brother's trip, not sure why it took so long for me to get around to it.




Brother walking through the mist walkway, set up to help you cool off.
This mama gorilla was fun to watch. It took forever to get this shot.
The baby gorilla was cute as can be, I got video of him playing on that vine. The mama just sat by while he played.
The gardens at the zoo are gorgeous!

I have no idea what kind of bird this is, but he (?) sat forever and let me take a lot of pictures.

No comments: