Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Again

Well, this weekend did turn out busy, but it wasn't as overwhelming as I expected. I made a list of everything I wanted done. Then I decided I wouldn't try to do it all this weekend, but throughout the next week. Together M and I were able to get most everything done. I do have to keep reminding myself that because I don't have my normal amount of energy, I can't expect to get stuff done the way I used to. When you are a perfectionist, that can be difficult to remember.

After my exam this week, I'll be able to finish up some sewing projects. It will be nice to get those out of the way. That will allow me to clean up a pile that has accumulated next to my bed. It is hard to believe we only have 6 weeks to go!

1 comment:

niobe said...

Only six weeks to go? You should definitely be easy on yourself for not having your normal amount of energy. Good luck on you exam.