Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sweet Moments

Last night I was sitting on the couch, rubbing my belly because it itched and I caught M staring at me, he told me how cute I looked.

When I laugh by belly button, which now sticks out more than normal, gets really hard and round like a marble, M laughing at me laughing, making me laugh harder.

Going for a walk last night and having a kitten follow us for a couple blocks. I don't even really like cats, but she seemed really sweet.

Every night M telling me how excited he is and how he can't wait to meet little guy.

Waking up in the middle of the night and while struggling to find my slippers, M rubbing my back instinctively, assuming I must be in pain.

Being reminded every day how much M loves me and realizing how much he is going to love our son.

M comforting me that yes, we will have a baby that lives, even though he was really tired and just wanted to go to bed.

5 comments:

Caro said...

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad things seem to be working out for you.

Elizabeth said...

so sweet!!!

Geohde said...

Awwwww.

Posts like this remind me why the hell I plan to IVF back to back until it actually works.

J

kiLikiNa said...

you're one blessed gal. but, i know how you feel when M does all those things for you because when my hubby takes extra care of me now also i thank God everyday for a husband like him. that makes two of us!

Christyna said...

you're adorable, and your husband sounds near perfect, and I can't wait to be able to say even half of that.