Monday, November 12, 2007

Hormonal

Minus a valance, Little Guy's room is done. It looks really good. Saturday I took my list of stuff we still "needed" to every store in town and got it all. I am sure there are several items that were on my list that my parents and grandparents survived without, but I figure since they are available now, I might as well make use of them. I hope to post before and after pictures of the room this week.
~~~
My hormones are out of control and I don't know what to do about it. I feel myself getting emotional and try to relax, but end up hysterical anyway. Saturday I cried until I threw up. I don't even know why I was crying. It made for a very long weekend, especially for M. Last night was a little better, but definitely not normal. I am hoping that I can learn how to deal with the hormones better otherwise the next 4 weeks are going to feel like an eternity.

4 comments:

Christyna said...

actually they way you feel is completely normal. I scared a few people going from lauging to uncontrollable sobbing in the same 2 minutes. Just keep saying you have no idea why you're crying, it's all hormones..and only 4 weeks to go! It will be here before you know it. You're doing great.

Monica H said...

I am anxious to see the before ans after photos of the nursery.

I remember crying over anything and everything. I cried at commercials and because I forgot to turn the burner off resulting in almost burning the house down. Well not really, but I could have and that's why I cried. It's completely normal, but I understand your frustration. 4 weeks will come quicker than you expect but day to day it seems like forever. Hang in there.

Geohde said...

:)

I think random tears are normal, I'd love to know what my excuse is though :)

You'll be on the other side of pregnant awfully soon,

J

Artblog said...

Oh don't mention hormones to me! Like Gehode says, you'll be on the other side soon, please g-d! XXX